The singing inspector

I’m Charles and I am going to tell you about the day the singing inspector came to our school his name is Mr Raymond.

He wears big Knickerbockers and thick stockings like what I put on in the middle of winters and his eyes looked like big gumballs and his head is red and is like a soccer ball and he has golden curls on his head and his voas is as load as a lions roar.

The day I came to school and heard that Mr Raymond was coming I felt so scared and when it was time for the singing class I felt frozen and he made the little ones sit down and made us stand in a line out side the hall call me in with Benny. I did not know a single song and Benny did not no a song as well and then Mr Raymond said to us sing pretty Polly I said ok and then I sang and called us idiots and I walked off stage.

Comments

  1. Mr Raymond sounds like a bad teacher, I probably wouldn’t want him as my music teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely written out Sebastian šŸ‘šŸ»

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Seb that was a very interesting story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A day in the life and home of a child in an informal settlement